Sunday, October 24, 2010

Finally..!!!

Got Blog?

This blog has been on my 'to do' list for a very long time!  Feels so good to FINALLY make it happen!

Make it happen.  That's what I love to do.  The 'it' part of that sentence knows no bounds....and that jazzes me!

Every Wednesday from 5-6pm I make it happen on-air via my talk radio show, Open Air, on 106.7 KPOV LPFM.  My show is an eclectic mix of people, personalities, issues, celebrations...you name it we talk about it.

People fascinate me.  How people think, why they do what they do...I'm curious about everything and I get to satisfy my curiosity each and every Wednesday.

I've been hosting Open Air for about 2 years now.  I host, produce and engineer each and every show.

Please tune in! I would love your feedback and ideas!  KPOV streams live at http://www.kpov.org/

And...please tune in to my Blog!  I'll introduce you to some of my previous guests!

No comments:

Post a Comment